I want this Kelly Moore Libby Bag. It’s got pockets galore, it’s padded and can hold a 17″ laptop (though my ASUS laptop might be too heavy). WANT!
There is nothing romantic about a candle-lit shower when there’s a power failure and it’s humid as heck.
I’ve just taken the WordPress 2011 User and Developer Survey, have you? http://t.co/QHrnOHK (pass it on!)
Pia made my day with this picture. *Sigh*
Another day, another update. Post Avatar 1.4.3 is out. I have an Irish translation courtesy of Ray and a small fix to stop post avatars from being saved when post revisions are updated.
That earthquake was strong enough to wake me up from a deep sleep.
The Philippines is through to the second round of World Cup qualifiers after the Azkals leveled Sri Lanka in a 5 -1 (aggregate) win on Sunday. Huzzah!
Quick thoughts on the movie:
- Sam and Carly have zero chemistry
- Why is Megatron wearing a cape?
- Sam’s mom is made of win
- For a G rated movie, I can’t believe the level of violence here.
- The last hour made me think of ‘Falling Skies: The Prequel
- Which on further thought would have been more awesome
- What Michael Bay movie would be complete without a slow mo “emotive” camera pan sequence.
Dark of the Moon is probably the best of the Transformers films, action-wise, but still suffers from a lack of a coherent plot.
I totally mis-read this headline Opera’s Newest Browser is Amazingly Fast, Offers New Take on Speed Dial as “Oprah’s Newest Browser” and thought to myself, “Oprah has her own browser now?! WTH?!” Eyesight FAIL!
Now this is what I’m talking about! This looks less cheesy than the first trailer. But it still needs more Armitage