Lockout is “Commando-in-space” and is now on my guilty pleasure list.
Pia made my day with this picture. *Sigh*
The Philippines is through to the second round of World Cup qualifiers after the Azkals leveled Sri Lanka in a 5 -1 (aggregate) win on Sunday. Huzzah!
Quick thoughts on the movie:
- Sam and Carly have zero chemistry
- Why is Megatron wearing a cape?
- Sam’s mom is made of win
- For a G rated movie, I can’t believe the level of violence here.
- The last hour made me think of ‘Falling Skies: The Prequel
- Which on further thought would have been more awesome
- What Michael Bay movie would be complete without a slow mo “emotive” camera pan sequence.
Dark of the Moon is probably the best of the Transformers films, action-wise, but still suffers from a lack of a coherent plot.
Now this is what I’m talking about! This looks less cheesy than the first trailer. But it still needs more Armitage